St. Mark Catholic School is currently accepting applications for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Full Day PreK 4 through 8th Grade Application
- Parish Participation Form
- Multiple Agreement Form
- Request for Records
STUDENT ADMISSION GUIDELINES
St. Mark Catholic School accepts and enrolls students who desire to be in a program of high academic and ethical expectations.
Students must be academically capable of successfully meeting the standards set by the school.
Through the admissions process, we try to identify families whose children will benefit from the educational program at St. Mark, seek education in a faith-filled context, and support the St. Mark School community.
St. Mark does not accept students with previous behavior issues.
Applicants for admission must complete and
submit application package . Students are asked to visit for a minimum
of 1 day if transferring during the school year.
State and local school district regulations require that Kindergarten students reach the age of five by August 31st of the year admitted
The initial admission/re-enrollment process will proceed on a level-by-level sequence, as indicated below:
- Re-enrollment of students currently attending St. Mark School and children of St. Mark staff - Online enrollment due by February 1
- Siblings of students currently enrolled at St. Mark
- Children of registered, active and/or contributing parishioners of a Catholic parish
- All other applicants