SMCS Athletic Booster Club
Who We Are and What We Do
The St Mark Athletic Booster Club was established in 2008 to promote, support and advance the athletic programs of the parishioners and students of St Mark Catholic School and Parish. While this often means financial support and the sponsorship of fundraising events, it also involves the voluntary participation of parents and parishioners.
Corporate Sponsor Program
The fees we collect from the participants cover the basic costs. However, to purchase uniforms and other items, we could not survive without the Corporate Sponsor Program. Over 66% of our middle school students participate in a sport. We support your business by posting your business log on our Booster Newsletter, in the gym on the Big Board above the stage and in the gym on a poster board. In addition, you receive two free tickets to the yearly Athletic Banquet.
- Athletic Banquet and Awards for the year
- Athletic Trophy Case
- Girls Tennis and Soccer Uniforms
- Outdoor Basketball Goals (Three in the back and one on the elementary playground)
- New uniforms for Division 1 Volleyball
- New Uniforms for Girls and Boys Division 1 Basketball
- Updated uniforms for soccer and lacrosse to accommodate growth in numbers
- Update gym entry with new School Spirit mats
- Chair Covers
- Update uniforms for soccer and cross country
- New white set of uniforms for lacrosse
- Coaching Supplement increase
See the ads below for the complete list.