SMCS Athletic Booster Club
Who We Are and What We Do
The St Mark Athletic Booster Club was established in 2008 to promote, support and advance the athletic programs of the parishioners and students of St Mark Catholic School and Parish. While this often means financial support and the sponsorship of fundraising events, it also involves the voluntary participation of parents and parishioners.
Corporate Sponsor Program
The Booster Club is the primary fund raiser for the athletic program. While student participation fees and booster memberships are able to provide the majority of funds, the Corporate Sponsor Program is the fund raising program that provides the large ticket items. Last year they were able to provide the following with your support.
- Score Table Banner
- New Uniforms for Soccer, Lacrosse and Girls Tennis
- Outdoor Basketball Goal
- $5000 Contribution for the Sound System
- Defibrillator for the Gym
This year our goals are the following:
- New Uniforms for Division 2 Volleyball and Soccer Teams
- Another Outdoor Basketball Goal
- Trophy Case for the Gym Lobby (materials have been ordered)
- $5000 Contribution for the Renovated Playground
See the ads below for the complete list.